Tuesday, October 10, 2023

My Little Pony FiM BGM - The Cutie Mark Crusaders Go Crusading (3 Versions)

The unreleased BGM of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic unofficially know as "The Cutie Mark Crusaders Go Crusading" was ripped years ago by the youtuber user "InfinityDash", but his rip is from the use of the track in episode 18 from Season 1, the track is actually used in two other episodes as well, episodes 12 and 25, both from the same Season.
The track in all of the three episodes sounds to be incomplete, with several parts cut, so I decided to rip by myself the versions of this cue from episodes 12 and 25, and merge all the three uses of the track together (my 2 rips + InfinityDash's rip from Episode 18) in a attempt to make a Full Version of the track, of course, I can't say for sure that this is indeed the complete track, but this is everything we can have in hands, and of course, my rips are in bad quality with a lot of sfx.

 Episode 12 Version

Episode 25 Version 

Full Version

No comments:

Post a Comment